Not even close to 700 pictures! I went and got me a snack and settled down for a long relaxing view of the Ivie blog... done in 5 minutes! Well done on your pictures. Boy, do we know how to have fun. My favorites are Baby Jaxon and his grandpa in the funny glasses. HEE! HEE!
Definately loved the funny glasses! Jaxon is getting so bit. How is he ever going to know his Aunt Holli if he grows so fast? I'm so proud of you for finally posting these. Good job mom :)
Not even close to 700 pictures! I went and got me a snack and settled down for a long relaxing view of the Ivie blog... done in 5 minutes! Well done on your pictures. Boy, do we know how to have fun. My favorites are Baby Jaxon and his grandpa in the funny glasses. HEE! HEE!
ReplyDeleteDefinately loved the funny glasses! Jaxon is getting so bit. How is he ever going to know his Aunt Holli if he grows so fast? I'm so proud of you for finally posting these. Good job mom :)
ReplyDeleteYou really DO know how to have fun! Can you adopt me?
ReplyDelete