Friday, September 4, 2009

AUGUST BIRTHDAYS

Cindy wanted a picture with both of the kids. This was the best we could do.
Our baby Jaxon is growing by leaps and bounds. He is so close to crawling. He wants to just take off. We love him so much.

Amanda tried to talk Riley into cheesecake but he went with his regular chocolate cheesecake trifle.

Jaden is such a big girl now. I watch them every other day while Amanda is going to school. We have lots of fun but they keep me busy, busy, BUSY.

Love the support we get from the Grandparents and Cindy

Riley changed this year from his normal steak and mashed potatoes & corn. He wanted chicken, mashed potatoes and corn. I made chicken similar to Chili's smothered chicken. Flatten, seasoned chicken with BBQ sauce, cheese, sauted mushrooms, bacon, green onions, & tomatoes. It was wonderful!

The Ivie family minus the Waltons who we love & miss very much!

Russ had his normal dessert (chocolate lush) and I made some chocolate covered raspberries just for him to take home.

Jaden wasn't sure about Russ throwing her in the air but after a couple of times she was going up to him and putting her arms in the air and jumping.
Russ again asked for lasagna. We also had green beans, garlic bread and salad. Even though it was over 90 degrees outside, we had the cooler on plus a fan. As always it was yummy.














3 comments:

  1. Ah, sometimes it makes me want to cry because I miss you all so VERY much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go ahead and cry Holli girl.... You have a wonderful family... make sure they are tears of thankfulness.
    NICE post Sherri! Hmmmm, what do I want for my October birthday dinner??????? I'll let you know soon.

    ReplyDelete