Sunday, November 15, 2009

October catch up

What a cute smile. I love these kids so much.
Jaxon is already to go truck-or-treat.

Our precious little monkey!!!


I love using the drill to make holes on the pumpkins. The decorations don't look like the magazine but I was happy with the way they turned out.



Jaxon was all smiles but I couldn't get Jaden to look at the camera. Too many other things to see.




I got the Halloween decorations made and had to take a picture with the grandkids.



We went from a snow storm to beautiful leaves down the rest of the canyon. What a change in looks a few thousand feet in altitude makes.






As we left the Townhouse we hit a snow storm as we started down the canyon. Pretty crazy for the 1st of October.




Chris, Jenn, Laila, and LaRane came up with us to enjoy the weekend.

We went up to the Townhouse to watch General Conference this year and celebrate Lezlie-Anne's 21st birthday. She want chicken enchiladas.
Our garden produced lots of yummy vegatables this year. This was what I picked of the assorted pepper plants right before it froze.












2 comments:

  1. Did you use all those vegetables? Or did you just give them away? Im glad you told me Jaxon was a monkey, I was really trying to figure it out, but I just couldn't place him. lol Beautiful snow can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Look at those veggies! Makes me miss summer already. What and incredible garden you always have. Thanks for the pix of your g-kids in Halloween costumes. SOOO CUTE! I love your decorations.

    ReplyDelete