Sunday, August 1, 2010

James Russell Ivie born July 29, 2010

He weighed in at 8 '8 and 20 inches long

He has all his fingers and toes .

Grandma is happy to finally see him!


Ivie family four generation picture




Ivie Great Grandparents




Proud Grandpa




I' m a daddy!






Precious boy







Our first family picture









He looks so peaceful.

So many people love him already.






Wrapped in his daddy's baby blanket











5 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I could be there! Thats so cool that you still have Russ's baby blanket! So glad to see some pictures. He is beautiful. Definately looks like an Ivie

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! Congrats on a new grand baby! And to Russ and Lezlie-anne as well! :) They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable!!! Please tell Russ and Lezlie-Anne congrats from me, I love and miss you all! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so cute! He makes Lucas look even tinier but then it's not hard to do.

    ReplyDelete